Setting up to play .ogg files in Parmly 302
Once you have Winamp running, you can click on a link to an .ogg file ( e.g., from this list) and hear it clicking OPEN.
- go to http://classic.winamp.com/
- Download Winamp 5, choosing the FULL (not Lite) version
- choose to OPEN the application
- change the install location to the D drive (the default is C)
- ...and ignore the FAILURE message
NB: if you get no sound from the headphones, go to START ==> Control Panel ==> Sounds and Audio Devices and move the Device Volume slider from its zero position ...carefully... a little goes a long way.